I was working on school stuff on the bed last night (romantic, I know) and when I was finished I looked down to find this:
Matt got the big screen TV he's been wanting for awhile. Wrigley couldn't be more excited about it himself!
Matt was eating some Valentine Nerds and had them in piles on the table. Wrigley was certain we were going to share, so he gave us his cutest look...when that didn't work, he tried staring them into his mouth.
We have noticed that Wrigley has been going into the guest bedroom quite a bit more often than usual lately.
He would sniff around the edge of the bed.
He would look up pitifully at us.
He would try crawling under the bed completely.
All of this behavior could mean only one thing:
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




4 comments:
Oh, poor guy, that is torture to be able to see the balls, but not get to them!
AWww - that top picture is so cute! Congrats on the new tv, it looks like fun!
How funny. He's getting so big but those are still some cute puppy-dog eyes. :o)
I love the pic of them sleeping sooooo cute! you guys are welcome to come over!
Post a Comment