Friday, March 20, 2009

5 Wonderful Years

Today is our 5th anniversary! I can't believe how quickly it has snuck up on us!! This post is mostly for our memories, so I'm sorry if it bores you. I am so much more in love with Mathew than I was when we got married. He looks out for me, takes care of me, and treats me like the princess that I am. :) haha I am so lucky to have him as my best friend, confidant, and eternal companion. I love you, sweetie!!

6 comments:

denny said...

Congratulation to such a special couple.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Congratulations!!

Kristin Jones said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Shaylen said...

Awww that was really cute! I loved all of those pictures!

Sara Birch said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! We're also coming up on five years this summer...where did the time go? Oh, and I love your posts about Wrigley!!

Anonymous said...

Five years. Holy cow! That's forever. Congratulations you two.

Eli