Since Christmas, Matt's phone battery has been dying every day. It probably doesn't even last 10 hours depending on how much he's using it during the day. So we've talked about what we could do money-wise to replace it. My contract with Verizon was due for an upgrade so we decided that once our tax money came that I would get a new phone and we would transfer Matt's number to my old phone. This was going to work perfectly because I have an LG model that everyone says is the best, strongest, toughest model they've ever made. I've dropped it a million times - still works. Wrigley has gotten hold of it and chewed it - still works. My nephew got hold of it and slobbered it - ten minutes under a hair dryer later and still works. I dropped it this morning, and well...
I don't think it's gonna work.
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




6 comments:
That's so funny. Just my type of luck. :o)
Phones stink. I have a Palm Centro right now and it seems to be a good one. Maybe I'll drop it a couple more times just to be sure though. LOL.
LOL - just your luck, right? Looks like it's time for both of you to get new phones.... :)
Oh man, that stinks! The good news is that you both get new phones!
Oh that sucks! Sorry to hear about the phone problems, I was going through the same stuff about a month or so ago with my old Motorola phone. It wouldn't even last 10 minutes without it cutting everyone off!! So best of luck waiting it out until you can replace them both:)
We just love cell phones, but we can't live without them. Sister Fillmore knows of a least one way to completely destroy a cell phone. Ask her about it some time.
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOME! Despite the fact that you have to buy another one. I have that same phone and I drop it (no joke) three times a day! I am waiting until mine does that. lol. Good luck finding another one. Get the one that my dad got, it is water proof up to so many feet and the outside looks beefy-like a monster phone.
Post a Comment