I've been in a little bit of a funk lately. The Cubs blew it...big time! I was so depressed. And every time I open our blog to visit our friend's blogs, I see my recent post about them. I was so sure they were going to make the World Series this year. I'm tired of the old Cubs mantra, "There's always next year!" I think we should change it to, "Go Bears!", and move on to football season as quickly as possible. The Cubs make baseball season end so sadly for us that we need a new pick-me-up. The Bears have been doing well recently, so I say "Go Bears!"
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




1 comments:
I must say that I feel your pain. I became a big time Cubby over the summer after going to Wrigley a few times with killer seats. What's the deal guys. Pinella has got to make something happen. GO BEARS!!!
Post a Comment