Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We're still here! We had a fun Halloween this year. On Saturday, we dressed up and went to our ward's Halloween party. Then I dressed up again today with my kids at school. I'm exhausted, but we had tons of fun today! Then after Matt got home from work, we went to dinner with our friends Logan & Kelsey and went to the corn maze in Rigby. Kelsey and I were freezing, but we spent an hour & a half roaming the maze. We had a blast!

We hope your Halloween was great too!

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Great costumes! Matt does a great Hulk :)

Joel & Lila said...

I am glad to see that Matt is sticking to tradition of the HULK!! It wouldn't be the same if he dressed up as something else! You make a darling witch too! Looks like you inspired a few in your class to be witches also! Very cute. Great to see some new posts from yall too! Miss you!

S. Fantasia said...

Matt looks awesome and I love your stalkings, Shannon. You guys are so fun - we miss you. I love the stitch costume in your class too!

tiff snedaker said...

I loved your costumes at Halloween. Your witch costume was great and I couldn't get over how much Matt looked like the Hulk!