Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Breast Cancer Site

I got an e-mail from a friend today with this link. All you need to do is visit the site once a day, click the pink "Donate" button and you're helping underprivileged women receive free mammograms...at no cost to you...just three seconds to visit the site each day. I will put this link in our favorite links section in a few days, but for now you can use this one. (I hope it works!)

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

My friend's mom is a breast cancer survivor, my grandma is a breast cancer survivor, and my mom's friend is a breast cancer survivor. I used to yearly do the Chicago Walk for Hope: For a Cure for Breast Cancer.

4 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

I did it! I did it!

tiff snedaker said...

Thanks for posting this link Shannon, I'll go check it out. My aunt is a breast cancer survivor & one of my best friend's mom died from it, so it hits close to home.

Joel & Lila said...

I did it again!

The Bluths said...

My click was counted!