Sunday, May 16, 2010

In No Particular Order

What have we been up to, you ask?  Well, in no particular order...

  • Celebrated our 6 year anniversary
  • Bought a new purse for said anniversary
  • Celebrated Wrigley's 2nd birthday
  • Bought fun treats for Wrigley's birthday present - he loves them!
  • Road trip to Boise to be with our dear friends as they were sealed to their daughter (recently adopted - Congrats!!)
  • Waited VERY patiently (yeah right) for my tulips to come up
  • Had to wait even MORE patiently for my tulips to bloom
  • My mom sent me those tulips last year, I planted them in the fall.  She said she sent me purple and white ones.  So far I have all purple, three yellow, and no white.  But I love them!
  • For our anniversary, Matt bought wood and built us a new bed.  It is finished, but not upstairs yet.  We want to clean the carpets first.  I would take a picture, but my camera battery is charging.  I will post it when we move the bed upstairs.
  • Matt got a part-time job with Jimmy John's.  He's a delivery guy.  They say they have extremely fast delivery.  Matt says, "I deliver so fast, you forget to tip!"
  • I'm finishing my fourth year teaching 1st grade in two weeks.  It's unofficial until this week, but I will be teaching Kindergarten next year.
  • We got our adoption profile published online.  Check out the link at the top of our toolbar to the right.

3 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Long time no update! Happy Anniversary. That bed that Matt made is amazing. I want to see pictures when the bed is in it. Love the picture of Joel & Lila too, that's precious.
Thanks for the update. I think about you guys often and wonder how you are doing. Your adoption profile looks amazing, I hope something happens soon for you. You are in my prayers :)

Los Bradshaw said...

I agree with Tiffany that bed is absolutely amazing! Wrigley is darling and your tulips are beautiful. Loved the update! Good luck with the end of the school year. It's great to see what you all are up to!

Bishop Fillmore said...

Matt does good work. It sounds like you have a full summer planned. We are off to NYC in the morning. I heard that Bishop Stone was being released.