Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weeds

Just call us hillbillies. The cops stopped by last week to remind us of the fire hazard our 4+ foot tall weeds would be as they start drying out. They never acknowledged the fact that we had already started the deweeding process, receiving sunburns and blisters for it by the way. How rude! Oh well. So this is how we spent our Saturday.

5 comments:

Christine said...

well, now it looks like grass that's been mowed from far away. :) Love yardwork... but maybe not in Idaho with the hot sun beating down!

Shaylen said...

We went out to our garden the other day. If I had weeds the size of yours in our garden I think I might pass out! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon it's Diana Hale. Love your newly planted flower pots. They look great. I was just wondering if you know ow I would go about looking into getting my emergency credential here in this area so I could substitute. Glad to hear things are going well.Keep in touch. Kutenclassy@hotmail.com

The Oswalds said...

It looks like Matt is plowing through a jungle!! :)

Momma J said...

LOL

Did I just read that right..... the Milner's are hillbillies? :p