Monday, May 26, 2008

Surprise!

So remember two posts ago, I mentioned that my brother and his girlfriend were expecting again. The due date as calculated by the doctor was September 25th. Well, a week after that due date was given, my new nephew was born premature - but only by about 4 weeks! Confused? me too.

Meet Ryan Edward Mulhern: 6lbs. 6oz. 18in. May 21, 2008
At the house, the drywall now has mud and tape. Matt will be sanding it this week, and I will soon get to start the painting!!! I can't wait!




















Our siding came too! I don't know how closely this picture shows the colors, but you get the idea. The dark brown is the trim, the green will be on the sides and back, and the light cream will be on the front - board and batten style.

Matt was also able to put the trim around the front windows! Looks nice, don't it?!

2 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, how crazy would that be to think you are 4 or 5 months along, announce it on mother's day and then give birth a few weeks later. Crazy stuff. Your house is really coming. I like your siding colors.

Holly Mayer said...

he is adorable! I wouldn't mind missing the last trimester and still having a healthy baby.