This was Matt's posting job because I was on my way to work that morning and I wanted the pictures up because it was so exciting to have sheet rock! Well, he decided that an old picture of his truck would make a nice addition to the post. He was just playing around at work one day and drove it up on a mound of dirt. Boys and their toys!!!
Oh I am so happy that your house is coming along so well!! How exciting. When it's all done we'll have to plan a trip to come up and see the finished product:)
8 comments:
how did you do that with your truck
I think that you should explain that truck picture! lol. I am glad that your house is moving along so well.
This was Matt's posting job because I was on my way to work that morning and I wanted the pictures up because it was so exciting to have sheet rock! Well, he decided that an old picture of his truck would make a nice addition to the post. He was just playing around at work one day and drove it up on a mound of dirt. Boys and their toys!!!
Oh my gosh!!! Your house looks soooo good!!! Ah I'm so excited for you guys!
Oh I am so happy that your house is coming along so well!! How exciting. When it's all done we'll have to plan a trip to come up and see the finished product:)
Wow, its really getting there. You'll definately have it done by your deadline! I bet you are so excited to paint and decorate...at least I would be!
Are you going to paint white walls or colored?
Oh, I LOVE picking new paint for a home!! This is all so exciting. I can't wait to see the colors you choose. :o)
The house looks great!
Post a Comment