Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Last Two Weeks

There were so many pictures from the last two weeks that I thought they would be quicker and easier to view in a slideshow. We are so excited at the progress. This week the plumber and heating guys will be finishing up some things, Matt's guys will finish a few framing details and other small tasks, and Matt will start running electrical wires through the house!

Meanwhile, I'm counting the days (18) before I'm done with school so I can help pick out more things... for example, I had no idea what our front door or windows looked like until they were installed - Matt picked them out since I had no time to be there! I love them, by the way! I'll be teaching summer school for the first three weeks of summer, but I'm done by 1:00 each day, so I'll have plenty of time to be the photographer, blogger, designer, item selector, and forewoman for the house. We're getting close!


Click to play The Last Two Weeks
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

That is so exciting! Your house is going up so fast that is so awesome!

tiff snedaker said...

Wow Shannon, it's really coming along! You must be so excited :) Hooray for you that school is almost out too!

S. Fantasia said...

Yay. I must be emotional today because I almost cried I was so excited for you as I watched. I cannot wait until it's done!! I also love how the song climaxed when the shingles were going on...seemed planned but I am assuming coincidence. :o)

Congrats again and thanks for letting us all be a part of it.