Hey, everyone! We haven't stopped work on the house - I've just been so busy that I haven't taken time to post anything new...but I promise it's coming soon!
This was Ladybug week at school. We did a ladybug project every day, from making ladybug hats, to ladybug pizzas, to life cycle of ladybug books, to a tuna can ladybug trivia game. It was a blast, but now that it's over I'm going to take a quick rest and get back to posting! In a few minutes I'm heading back to school for the 1st graders pajama party, which they earned with everyone one of them having read 100 books last month! It will be a blast! Then after that, I'm hurrying to Kelsey's birthday bash.
Matt and I have been picking out appliances, settling the cabinet decisions, and trying to settle on a siding color. He is over there right now installing the windows! Woo-hoo!
Again, I promise pictures....soon!
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment