...and it's snowing. What a weird place this is.
I totally agree. Carson started yelling, "No snow-go away! I want to play on grass!" I think we are all ready for green grass, sunshine, and flowers!
It's only in the 80s here. It really stinks. :o) I couldn't resist. Truthfully, we miss Rexburg. It's just such a happy place - even if it isn't a warm place.
it's supposed to be in the low 90's later this week- you're always more than welcome to come thaw out here! =)(i actually googled you guys. yay for google! heheh)
I love the Lou Pinella bobble head!! He was our Mariner's manager for a loooong time in Seattle. It's good to hear his voice again. :)
Just come to Florida with us!
Welcome to Idaho...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I totally agree. Carson started yelling, "No snow-go away! I want to play on grass!" I think we are all ready for green grass, sunshine, and flowers!
It's only in the 80s here. It really stinks. :o)
I couldn't resist. Truthfully, we miss Rexburg. It's just such a happy place - even if it isn't a warm place.
it's supposed to be in the low 90's later this week- you're always more than welcome to come thaw out here! =)
(i actually googled you guys. yay for google! heheh)
I love the Lou Pinella bobble head!! He was our Mariner's manager for a loooong time in Seattle. It's good to hear his voice again. :)
Just come to Florida with us!
Welcome to Idaho...
Post a Comment