So, today was the first official day of my summer break. I got up early, cleaned, pulled out some clothes to give away, and watched a movie. I've got a very long list of things I want to get done this summer - before I have to really focus on getting my classroom and school plans ready again. With traveling to Chicago for a week and Hawaii for another week, teaching summer school for three weeks, and going on the many camping overnighters that Matt has planned, I hope I can get to at least a few of them. This week will be pretty low-key; I get my last two wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to that!
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




3 comments:
I always love having summer break! Super fun! Good luck with the wisdom teeth thing! Hope that you can keep them and then take a picture and show it to us! That would be SWEET!
You guys should add a quickie to Oregon on your list of things to do...we can go camping at the coast! YIPEE!
Good luck with your wisdom teeth removal. When are you going to Chicago and Hawaii? How fun!!!! Stopping in Minnesota by chance?
Unfortunately, Oregon and Minnesota are not on the travels list for this summer. I am dying to make it both places soon, though! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment