As if you aren't already assuming where...here are a few internet photos of our future destination:
I love this view when driving into the city.
I've only been on the water to see this view at night. Breathtaking.

They have this bean looking structure.
They call it The Bean.
They call it The Bean.
They dye the river green every year on St. Patrick's Day.
Never been there. Too cold.
My. Favorite. Place.
Have you guessed yet?
That's right! We're moving to...
No, not Milwaukee.
CHICAGO!
Frank Sinatra sang this song:
"Chicago, Chicago--that toddlin' town.
Chicago, Chicago--I will show you around. I love it.
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago.
The town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down.
"On State Street, that great street, I'd just want to say -
They do things they don't do on Broadway.
They have the time, the time of their life.
I saw a man, he danced with his wife.
In Chicago, Chicago, my home town.
"Chicago, Chicago--that toddlin' town.
Chicago, Chicago--I'll show you around. I love it.
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago.
The town that Billy Sunday could not shut down.
"On State Street that great street, I'd just like to say -
They do things that they never do on Broadway.
They have the time, the time of their life.
I saw a man, he danced with his wife.
In Chicago... Chicago... Chicago.
That's my hometown!"
Chicago, Chicago--I will show you around. I love it.
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago.
The town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down.
"On State Street, that great street, I'd just want to say -
They do things they don't do on Broadway.
They have the time, the time of their life.
I saw a man, he danced with his wife.
In Chicago, Chicago, my home town.
"Chicago, Chicago--that toddlin' town.
Chicago, Chicago--I'll show you around. I love it.
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago.
The town that Billy Sunday could not shut down.
"On State Street that great street, I'd just like to say -
They do things that they never do on Broadway.
They have the time, the time of their life.
I saw a man, he danced with his wife.
In Chicago... Chicago... Chicago.
That's my hometown!"













3 comments:
What a big change for your family! good luck with your move. :)
I bet you are so happy to be heading home! Your pictures made me want to go too! Good luck with your new adventure in life.
Yay! Where in Chicago are you moving to??? We live in the loop and would love to get together with you guys! Congrats on coming back home!
Post a Comment