Monday, January 25, 2010

First Stop

For our Christmas vacation, we stopped first in Chicago.  Where else!?

We only got to spend three days with my family, but we packed in a bunch of time together.  It was great!



2009 Christmas pic

left to right: me, Matt, my sister Erin, her fiance Dan, my brother's fiance Mariche, my brother Marty

back: Dad and Mom
middle: Matt and me
front: Erin, Dan, Mariche, nephew Ryan (18 mos), nephew Kaden (3 years), Marty

Dad and Kaden playing Bingo



LOVE Ryan's new "cheese!" face :) and yes, he is that short


Christmas morning



with my newest cousin Kevin

me and Mom

can you tell we're related?  me and cousin Jessica

1 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Your trip looks wonderful! I can totally tell that you and your cousin are related. Good luck with the adoption process, I will keep your family in my prayers. I think about you guys often and really miss Rexburg sometimes.