You could say we are doing our part for Earth Day this week. But really, we just need plant life on our desert property.
Here's our tree looking forward to moving into its future home.
Taking turns patting the earth around it.

Getting its first shower.
Home.
P.S. I'm changing the phrase... "We're not in Illinois anymore, Wrigley." Who in the heck decided rocky soil was worth tilling??? It's a nightmare!
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




3 comments:
I think that's one of the smallest pines I've ever seen. Haha, I'm sure however, from the pictures, it was planted with great care, and will grow to be a mighty tree. We will definitely try stay in touch, and ya'll will have to come visit if you are ever out this way on your way to the coast or Boise or something. Take care and God bless!
Hey Shannon, I just emailed you a sign to post for our apartment at your garage sale... thanks!!!
Congrats on the tree! Also congrats on being married 5 years! Glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment