Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Manic Monday on Wednesday

Manic Monday has really been a lot of fun to reminisce about old pictures. Let me know if you want to play too or just follow the directions on Lila's blog!

POP QUIZ!

First picture: Any picture of your choice taken between December 6th-9th
Second picture: Any picture of your choice taken between December 10th-12th
Third picture: The 12th picture you took on Thanksgiving Day

This picture has recently been posted because of our first snowfall..but it was my favorite! Wrigley was so funny to watch as he discovered the snow!

Here it is! I have finally posted a picture of my new Jeep! I was out taking pictures of Matt and the dog while Matt was shoveling snow on Saturday (yeah it was the 13th - so I cheated a little) and decided it was a great time for the Jeep's first photo-op. Matt asks me almost every day how I like the truck. I tell him I don't like it so much...I LOVE it! It handles the snow SO well!

After Thanksgiving dinner, Matt's aunt and Gramma played some cute Christmas duets on the piano. They were so darling that I had to take a picture. After they finished, Matt's mom took his aunt's place and played a little too. It was such a fun time!

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

That picture of Wrigley is so cute! I can't believe you got that on camera. With my skills I would probably get before or after his crazy jump.

ebluth said...

Is that a Jeep Patriot? We have one and LOVE it!

ebluth said...

That was Ashley's comment.