...I'm out of candy! We had 65 trick-or-treaters last night! At one point we couldn't close the door because as soon as the ones on the porch turned around, more came around the corner. I knew there were a lot of kids in this neighborhood, but that was crazy!
I also got a sweet phone call. I saw that it was from my mom so I answered, "Happy Halloween!". The reply was precious. "Tchwick or tchreet!" My nephew just wanted to call and wish us a happy Halloween! They had just gotten back from taking him trick-or-treating so all he talked about was his candy and his dragon costume. Actually, he had a tootsie roll in his mouth as we spoke - which made for some interesting deciphering on my part! He's repeating a lot of what you say, so when I asked him if he was a scary dragon he said, "Yeah, a scary dragon!" But when I said, "No, I bet you're a pretty cute dragon!" He said, "Yeah, a cute dragon!" He is the cutest little thing! I can't believe he'll be 3 tomorrow! Happy Birthday, Kaden!!!
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




1 comments:
Shannon, you are too fast for me to keep up! Yes, we are expecting #2! Yay! :)
Post a Comment