Monday, November 17, 2008

MaNiC mOnDaY

This week the picture was chosen based on birthday numbers. Since my birthday is in November (month 11) I was supposed to choose from folder 11. But last week I said I really shouldn't post pictures of students - and I landed on a shot that really shows a student's face this week, so I couldn't post it... So I rearranged the numbers a little. For complete directions for this week's Manic Monday post, go here.

Here are my numbers:
Folder 14 = the day of the month I was born
Subfolder 11 = the month
Picture 28 = how old I am
The explanation:
This was taken at our going away party at Matt's parents' house before we moved to Idaho three years ago. These are our friends, Kristin and Nick, holding other friends' babies. The babies had been born like a week apart and less than two months before this picture - the little one was premature, and the bigger one was just big! What Matt just pointed out was that, at the time of this picture, Nick and Kristin didn't have any kids...and now they have two beautiful girls! Maybe I need to start holding more babies with my husband!

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

What a random picture!! I can't believe how long ago that was already!

Hi, I'm Erin said...

I love that picture of you & Matt on the top of your blog!

the milners said...

That's the fence that Matt built in Driggs!!!!