Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation Over

We're back home tonight. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that needs to get done. Looking at the calendar of upcoming events (Mom coming, trip to Denver, school starting, etc.) and feeling more overwhelmed. Our trip to Chicago was wonderful...relaxing, fun, and happy. More details and pictures to come. We'll be off-line for a few days until we get the Internet in our house. Time to start cleaning the apartment!

Go Go Cubbies!

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

I thought that I saw your truck in the parking lot and I was going to walk over and see if you needed help moving, but then it was gone so do you need helping cleaning or moving?

Anonymous said...

Chicago!?! Chicago!?! You guys were in Chicago? The best big city in the world. We're sorry we missed you. Now I am really bummed.

Eli

the milners said...

eli - you make me so happy when you say chicago is the best big city in the world. you couldn't be more right! we're sorry we missed you too. our week was pretty packed with family stuff...next time!