Monday, July 21, 2008

One Word Tag

So apparently, I was tagged, like a week ago...

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Working
3. Your hair color? Highlighted
4. Your Mother? Laughter
5. Your Father? Strength
6. Your favorite thing? Warmth
7. Your dream last night? Paint.....ugh
8. Your favorite drink? Lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? Mother
10. The room you're in? Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Crosstitch
12. Your fear? Spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Chicago
14.Where were you last night? House
15. What you're not? Hungry
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? Dining Table
18. Where you grew up? Schaumburg
19. The last thing you did? Drive
20.What are you wearing? Capris
21. Your T.V.? Heavy
22. Your pets? Naughty
23. Your computer? Apartment
24.Your Life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Excited - Chicago
26. Missing someone? Family
27. Your car? Toyota
28. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? Busy
31. Like someone? Mathew
32. Favorite color? Red
33. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Friday
35. Who will do this? YOU!


I tag Sara, Andrea, Christine, and anyone else who hasn't done it.

2 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Yea that you are moved in! Must be a relief. Now comes the fun part - decorating! I'm totally looking forward to pictures. Have fun in Chicago this week!

Christine said...

I cross stitch, too! We'll have to compare projects sometime. :) I"m glad you did this one, it was fun!!