Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

Erin passed this along. Let's have fun with it!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Cassandra said...

The best memory I have of you is when you were a guest in the Temple Prep class and shared your testimony of Family history and Temple work!

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Hmm... I have lots of good memories with you! I think the one that stands out is when we went dress shopping for a wedding that you were going to in Arizona or somewhere. We found the cutest dress ever & I still want one like it!

Mike and Andrea said...

There are lots! I must say the funniest is when Joel and Matt did that thing where they had a secret language, and could guess a city ( I still have no clue). It drove me NUTS!! Tin-foil dinners were fun too:) You guys are such a fun couple!

Shaylen said...

Hmmm. Well the first thing that came to mind was when I first moved into the ward and you were the relief society president. You had just come back from Hawaii and you were totally tan and excited. I just remember being that more excited to be in the ward. OH! sry this is long. But I remember the first time I saw your husband and you together I could picture you guys arriving to church on a motorcycle or something. I know that is crazy, but you guys just looked tough! lol. so that is was my first impression. :) lol

tiff snedaker said...

I have honestly never met someone so sensitive to other people's needs. You were an awesome Relief Society President! I always thought you dressed so classy too :)

Sara Birch said...

Okay, this is my third attempt to leave a memory for you! It won't accept my comment or something. Anyway, I remember when we went to the Halloween Carnival at your school, then hopped on over to Wal-Mart to shop for costumes, and then ended the night watching Transformers at your apartment. What a fun night.