Meet our new puppy, Wrigley! We got him on Monday. We can't keep him in our apartment and we're not about to leave him alone in the house (even in a crate), so we've worked out a deal with the breeder. We take him for the day to work on training and getting used to each other, and we take him back to the breeder's backyard kennel at night. He gets to play with his litter mate until we pick him up in the morning.
Yes, our apartment manager knows about him. No, she won't let us break the rules. Yes, she thinks he's cute. No, she doesn't like us bending the rules either. Yes, we bring him occasionally to the apartment, but mostly to sniff our stuff. Then it's back out to the grass for some running and pottying.


Wrigley does great riding in the car. He'd rather be in our laps, but settles down in the back pretty quickly.
The siding is almost done. The inside walls are FINISHED!!! There are just a few touch up spots where the insulation blew around and stuck to the primer. We'll (hopefully) paint next week.
Matt asked another friend from the apartments to help with the rock. They started today, and should be finished early next week. Once that's done, everything on the outside is pretty much DONE!






9 comments:
What a cute puppy!!!!! He's so adorable! I wish we were allowed to have dogs here, I'd love to have one that looks just like him!
Wow, your house looks amazing! I love the siding with the rock! I can't wait to see the colors you put on your walls! How fun, how fun!
your pup is so precious! The one where he is sleeping is priceless...I can't wait to see how big he gets! Are you going to use him as a stud?
he will be neutered asap. he is too energetic - we're hoping taking his jewels away will calm him down a bit.
Oh, I love Wrigley... he is SO cute! I love labs, especially the yellow ones. They just look so cute and friendly. I'm jealous- I want a puppy! The house is looking amazing! Love the rock.
Oh my goodness, what a cute puppy!! You'll have to let Carson play with him sometime-he would absolutely love it. Wow, your house is really coming along!
Your puppy is adorable! Clint and I are Cubs fans too! Clint's whole family is as well. Glad that your house is moving along so nicely, I hardly recognized it when I rode by the other day. :)
That puppy is super duper cute!! What a fun addition to your family. And your house looks great!!
taking away his man hood doesn't really calm them down any...it is just a rumor...at least that is what the vet I use to work for told me. I can see it with my sweet little rocky too, when he was a pup i had his manhood removed and now he is like three and is so hyper...like crazy! Good luck with that...but you also need to remember that he is still a puppy, and will be considered such until he is almost two...
Your house is looking awesome! What a project you have taken on!!
Post a Comment