Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do You Like?

We're looking at using some of our stimulus $ to get new dishes. We're planning on decorating with more of a modern, contemporary style. Our house colors will be pretty neutral, and our kitchen will have a little red in it. I found this set (we probably won't get the glasses):

Tell us (with pure honesty) what you think!

8 comments:

Sara Birch said...

I love it! Of course I am obsessed with mod decorating...

Shaylen said...

The plates are crazy! lol. I think I would have to get used to the square plates, but it is pretty cool. The only true way to tell if the silverware is worth buying is trying bending it like you are going to scope ice cream. If it feels flimsy don't get it. lol That is how we determined our silverware!

Joel & Lila said...

I think that they are very stylish... A little too fancy for me, but if you will use them a lot, then go for it! We have a pretty nice set that we got for our wedding, but they are hard to eat with because of how fancy formal they are. Needless to say we use our cheap plastic ones the most....

but this set is very cutE

Momma J said...

i love the set (the blue glass tumblers are a little funky) but i'm somewhat bias as they happen to be something i would already have in my house! :) i really like the patterns on the plates. where are they from?

Holly Mayer said...

I love the square plates!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE it!!! The colors are great and I am totally 100% in love with square plates too. Go for it! And next time we're in Rexburg, we will totally make you serve us something on them :)

S. Fantasia said...

LOVE these. I adore square plates and the design is so contemporary - just my style. They are great, you should get them.

P.S. Dean is watching me do this right now and keeps repeating, "I play Shannon, I play Shannon." The 9-year-old next door is named Shannon (not that I have any clue why he'd be talking about her) but I thought it was funny. I was like, "Dean, you know Shannon?" LOL

The Bluths said...

Totally something I would use. I love them. Although the smallest spoon looks a little big. I'm so weird about using small spoons. I like small kitchen things :)