I took advantage of my day off and finally got my hair done...
I haven't had bangs since I was a little girl. I showed the girl a picture of Carmindy from "What Not to Wear" to give her an idea of the bangs I wanted, and Matt says I totally look like her now because the color is so light!
Sorry the picture is fuzzy...and that you can totally see my arm hair, yuck!
Camden: 9 months
9 years ago




13 comments:
Wow, you look AMAZING! It is indeed a different look, but I love it...
ps. i had the bangs first!
Oh my gosh!! You look awesome! It's TOTALLY different but I love it! I think I need to go to your hairdresser!
I really like it. You do look like Carmindy. :o) I miss being so blonde like that but I didn't want to color my hair while pregnant and let's face it, I spent that last 2 years pregnant. Now's the time! :o)
Wow, it looks so different. You look great that blonde. Love the bangs too :) Very cute.
Looks great Shannon! I found your blog on Stacey's blog. You'll have to check out ours: www.marshallsrock.com.
I really do love the hair! It's always fun to do something different! :)
Shannon-
Love the hair!! It looks so cute! I'm jealous of your bangs, mine never come out looking that cute. By the way, we finally started a blog, it's dubreuilclan.blogspot.com
You can come check us out anytime!!
Love,
The freezing Dubreuil's in North Ogden
(aka-Jared, Sandra, Jackson, and Mikaela)
You look super cute!!! Who did you end up going to?
Hubba Hubba,
Looks good. I spoke with President (Bishop) Lunt the other day and he was keenly aware of you and excited about your good life. He sends a good ol' fashion Illinois Howdy.
Hey there awesome cool exciting friend! We sure miss talking to you...I was hoping you would call me and tell me how your TUESDAY went....you know...working in the temple and all...oh and I was hoping you would call me and tell me how the DEDICATION was....punk...I know, i know, too busy, too cold, too much in love....got it.
Well, when you find the time, and when we can connect, I would LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT ALL OF IT! Especially about the fact that there is supposibily a TON of snow in Rexburg right now, and I have yet to see a good picture of it to explain the scenerio. i pretty much count on you guys to show pictures of the changes, the temple, the people, and most importantly YALL! Anywho, we love you a miss you! talk to you soon
BOO!!
UPDATE!!
BOO!!
OMG it's the milners! lol i was googling someone and it didn't work so i'm like i'm gonna do the milners and see what happens. too funny. so i LOVE the hair. i hope you haven't changed it since you posted the pics. how are you guys doing? i'm gonna add you guys on our blog so i can keep in contact. lots of love, us!
*you can see our blog at coronadoclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment