My team has clinched the NL Central Division title as of the end of the Milwaukee Brewers game last night! hee-hee...losers! I AM SO EXCITED!!! The last time they won the division title was in 2003 (the same week Matt and I were engaged). It has been 99 years since the Cubs won the World Series.... it HAS to be their year now!
Sing with me:
Sing with me:
They're singing -
Go, Cubs, Go!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Hey, Chicago! What do ya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Hey, Chicago! What do ya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!!!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Hey, Chicago! What do ya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Go, Cubs, Go!
Hey, Chicago! What do ya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!!!





2 comments:
Hey, Stacy... I'm sorry the Cardinals didn't make it this year...I really am...really. I actually was cheering for them when they played Milwaukee earlier this week! ;-) lol - you know I love you!
Go CUBS! (well, me saying that is pointless because I don't really care much for baseball, but hey...why not?)
Post a Comment