I went to one of our favorite pizza places - Lou Malnati's. My nephew Kaden is in the Cubs shirt, my brother Marty is next to me, my sister Erin is in the back corner, her boyfriend Dan is in front of her and Marty's girlfriend Mariche is in the dark blue.p.s. The pizza was delicious!
Here's my dad and the dog trying to find their first GeoCache. By the confused look on my dad's face, you can tell he hasn't found the actual cache yet. We actually didn't find this one - it was apparently in the bushes and we weren't dressed to face poison ivy. He took the dog out the next day and found a different one in the neighborhood.We took Kaden to Brookfield Zoo. We went to the dolphin show and got there early to get in the splash zone. Kaden loves Nana's pool so he was mesmerized by the large blue "pool" in front of him. I was holding him on my lap and I heard him say "Wow" - actually it sounded more like "wwOww" major accent on the O. So I started repeating it to him so he would say it more, which he did - A LOT! It turns out that was the first time he said wow completely! Usually he would forget to put the last w on the end. It was so fun to be a part of that.
Here are the action shots of his new word!
Here are the action shots of his new word!











3 comments:
Looks like it was a fun trip Shannon! Your nephew is adorable :)
Kaden is ADORABLE! I hope you are having a GREAT time in Chicago (seems like you are) and I hope you have even more fun in Hawaii! I'm totally jealous. Pet a puffer fish for me(they have those there, right?)! :o)
Fun time! I bet Matt was sad that he couldn't go to a cubs game with you. Make sure to take a trillion pictures when you go to Hawaii so that I can see how amazing it is...even though I have been before! (I still want to see the fun ship and adventures!)
I am stoked that your dad started geocaching! It is such a fun thing to do when I am in the right mood.
Ok, talk to you soon! Love you lots
Post a Comment